This is a crowdsourced distributed cluster of KoboldAI clients. You can download the client and use it to experience stories similar to AI-Dungeon for free. If you like this service, consider joining the horde yourself!
You can find the source and documentation for KoboldAI Horde in github.
- Average Recent Performance: 11.5 tokens per second
- Total tokens generated: 0.88 Megatokens
- Total requests fulfilled: 11725
- Active Servers: 2
- Current Request Queue: 0
- Register an account which will generate for you an API key. Store that key somewhere.
- if you do not want to register, you can use '0000000000' as api_key to connect anonymously. However anonymous accounts have the lowest priority when there's too many concurrent requests!
- To increase your priority you will need a unique API key and then to increase your Kudos. Read how Kudos are working.
- Download KoboldAI following the instruction it its repository.
- If on windows, use the update-koboldai.bat to switch to the UNITED branch
- If on linux, switch your origin to https://github.com/henk717/koboldai and switch to the united branch
- Start KoboldAI with play.(bat|sh)
- In the AI menu on the top, select Online Serves > KoboldAI Horde
- Type the address you're currently at in the url, and your stored api key. When the menu with the models appear, select all, or a specific model (if you know what you're doing)
Join us on discord
These are the people who made this sotware possible.
- Db0 - Development and Maintenance
- VE VORBYDERNE - REST API
- Ebolam - GUI Integration
- Mr.Seeker - Brainstorming and general model mastery
And of course, everyone contributing their KAI to the horde!
These are the people and servers who have contributed most to this horde.
This is the person whose server(s) have generated the most tokens for the horde.
- 676765 tokens generated.
- 8679 requests fulfilled.
This is the server which has generated the most tokens for the horde.
Mr. Seeker's Red Light District
- 578740 tokens generated.
- 7289 request fulfillments.
- 10.76 days uptime.
Terms of Service